I am loving the motivation Monday Meals is creating in me to document when I cook! I am so excited to share all my new recipes with you all!
This week I am going to show you the easiest way to make a full steak and potatoes meal any day of the week, any weather!
What you will need:
- 4-5 Medium Yukon Gold Potatoes, chopped
- 1 White Onion, sliced
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced
- 2 Medium-Large Steaks, your favorite cut
- Season Salt
- Garlic Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover a baking tray in foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Toss the chopped potatoes in garlic and season salt to taste and place on the tray in a single layer.
- Place a metal cooling rack over the potatoes.
- Layer the sliced onion and bell pepper on the cooling rack.
- Season the steaks with garlic and season salt to taste and place on top of the vegetables.
- Place the tray with cooling rack on top into the preheated oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until the steaks are cooked to your preference.
Serve with some bread and you’ve got an all american meal with very little effort! We love steak and while typically we grill it on the barbecue, this is a great alternative for rainy or busy nights when you don’t have time to babysit the grill!
Leave a Reply