I love big batch meal prepped lunches! Less work and less decisions throughout my day is always appreciated. This healthy meal is easy to make and super delicious!
- 2 cups Quinoa
- 2 medium purple sweet potatoes, Diced
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 cups halved brussel sprouts
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced squash
- Season Salt (to taste)
- Z’hatar seasoning (to taste)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Olive oil
- Cook quinoa per package instructions or in your favorite way.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl toss the sweet potatoes in olive oil and season with season salt.
- In a large bowl toss the veggies in olive oil and season with Z’hatar, salt and pepper.
- On one prepped backing sheet add a single layer of diced sweet potato (you may need to do this in batches).
- On a second prepped backing sheet add a single layer of veggie mix (you may need to do this in batches).
- Cook the potatoes for 30-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Cook the veggies 20-30 minutes until roasted to desired consistency.
- Continue roasting batches until all veggies and potatoes are cooked.
- In a large bowl combine quinoa, veggies and potatoes and mix until combined.
This meal is so filling, healthy and delicious! Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week (if it lasts that long!).